Bigg Boss 14: Kavita Kaushik’s outburst towards Eijaz Khan was NOT proper, say followers – view ballot outcomes | Bollywood Life

Bigg Boss 14: 'All he does is use people' Kavita Kaushik feels her fight with Eijaz went against her | Bollywood Life


Bigg Boss 14 has lastly obtained the viewers within the present. The contestants are actually enjoying a great sport in the home. Kavita Kaushik had entered the present as a wildcard however was evicted in every week because the viewers didn’t like her ugly battle with Eijaz Khan. She was pissed off with Eijaz Khan’s behaviour and screamed at him. She used soiled phrases and in addition pushed him. Nonetheless, she returned to the present once more. However her battle with Eijaz Khan continues to be persevering with. Not too long ago, Bigg Boss launched the jail in the home and requested the housemates to decide on two contestants who ought to be punished for his or her behaviour that week. Kavita took Eijaz Khan’s title and known as him a false and faux particular person, who at all times performs a sufferer card. She went on to say him ‘Bakwaas’ particular person, who shed crocodile tears and tells everybody about his private issues. She additionally accuses him of getting a faux relationship angle with Pavitra Punia. Additionally Learn – Bigg Boss 14: Shefali Bagga is all praise for Rahul Vaidya and Rubina Dilaik; says, ‘Finalists for sure’

Eijaz couldn’t take it and angrily asks the housemates how can they let Kavita communicate all such nasty issues about him. He asks them why they’re quiet. Kavita Kaushik then went in the direction of him and screamed that he ought to play alone like her and never ask others for assist from everybody. She even warned him that he ought to prey that she mustn’t meet her exterior the Bigg Boss home. These harsh phrases from Kavita Kaushik harm Eijaz. Therefore we had requested followers in the event that they really feel that Kavita Kaushik’s outburst towards Eijaz Khan was proper or not. Followers have given their verdict they usually really feel that it was not proper. 63% of individuals really feel that Kavita Kaushik’s outburst was not proper whereas the remainder 37% really feel it was proper. Additionally Learn – Bigg Boss 14: Are you bored of watching Kavita Kaushik and Eijaz Khan fight over petty issues? Vote now

Additionally Learn – WTF Wednesday: Here’s why Shehnaaz Gill and dad Santokh Singh Sukh’s alleged fall-out has left people confused AF

Effectively, these fights usually are not over but and we noticed even in yesterday’s episode, Eijaz and Kavita had a heated argument. It appears the home has already obtained its enemies endlessly.

Keep tuned to BollywoodLife for the newest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click on to affix us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *