Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla are enjoying as husband-wife greater than as particular person contestants, say followers — view ballot outcomes | Bollywood Life

Bollywood Life


Bigg Boss 14 started on October 3. This season started a bit late as a result of coronavirus and had a unique idea this time. The present had a tremendous grand premiere episode and the three toofani seniors had been launched. The entry of Sidharth Shukla, Hina Khan and Gauahar Khan because the toofani seniors was an fascinating transfer. These three seniors dominated the home and guided the brand new contestants of the season. Additionally they made the contestants keep a difficult one for 2 weeks. The contestants of this season had been fascinating too nevertheless it appears they’ve misplaced their vitality after they’ve entered the home. The primary week of the present was fairly boring because the contestants had been a bit laid again. They didn’t take any stand for themselves. The second week started effectively and the contestants confirmed nice vitality within the duties. Nonetheless, the present doesn’t appear to have impressed the viewers. Rubina Dilaik has come out as one of many sturdy contestants from the primary week itself. Additionally Learn – Bigg Boss 14: Wildcard Kavita Kaushik on her bond with Salman Khan: His family hosted a feast for me; I felt like a queen

But it surely appears she is enjoying alongside together with her husband, Abhinav Shukla. Rubina and Abhinav have been enjoying the sport collectively for the reason that begin. To start with, when Abhinav didn’t hand over his immunity for Rubina, followers thought that this couple is right here to show themselves as a person however this didn’t occur. After that we noticed them each talking on behalf of one another each time through the fights. After Rubina entered the home, they each had been adamant that they need to share a mattress and weren’t prepared to regulate. Just lately, throughout a job within the weekend ka vaar episode, Salman Khan made the contestants vent out their points with different contestants. Eijaz Khan known as Rubina Dilaik first and requested her whether or not she has a private downside with him. He stated that he needs to befriend Rubina, nevertheless, she doesn’t give him an opportunity. She reasoned saying that he accused her husband, Abhinav, who he considers to be her brother of attempting to raise Pavitra Punia‘s prime through the job. Eijaz, shocked, defined that it will be a misunderstanding between him and Abhinav. Additionally Learn – Bigg Boss 14: Do you agree with Kavita Kaushik that Rubina Dilaik is spoiling Abhinav Shukla’s game? Vote Now

Additionally Learn – Bigg Boss 14 promo: ‘Baap pe mat jaa,’ Jaan Kumar Sanu and Rahul Vaidya get into a physical fight after the latter alleges nepotism — watch video

Nicely, this was simply as soon as incident however we now have seen the couple being one another’s protect each time which additionally impacts their recreation. Even Salman Khan had earlier requested Abhinav to let Rubina take her personal choices. We had earlier requested followers whether or not they really feel that Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla are enjoying extra like a pair than a person. Followers really feel that they’re enjoying like a pair. Sure, 58% of followers really feel that they’re enjoying like a pair whereas the remaining 42% of individuals really feel they don’t seem to be enjoying as a pair.

Keep tuned to BollywoodLife for the most recent scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click on to affix us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *